Working at ManagedWay is more than just a job. It's an experience. We engineer dynamic infrastructure that empowers businesses to achieve their individual goals and aspirations – without the constant headache of in-house IT management. This is who we are. This is what we do.
Join our talented, motivated, and passionate team today and "experience the difference"!
We're growing! Despite owning and operating a lightning fast multi-million dollar network, our technology is far from our greatest asset. People are truly what make our company great. The power of the unique individual, working in a collaborative environment, is the recipe to our success. We value every employee and cultivate a culture of inclusiveness that allows for the open exchange of ideas between all levels of our organization – allowing everyone an equal opportunity to contribute new vision and innovations to our services. If you're interested in joining our team, click on the link below to view present job openings.
ManagedWay is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Data Center Help Desk Technician
Southfield, MI | Full-time (Day/Night)
- Install, manage, and support Linux, Cloudstack, OnApp, VMWare, Hyper-V, and Openstack applications including storage, process automation, and HTTP/REST API applications in a Linux environment.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot, design, and process network engineering problems with minimal supervision.
- Find and automate tasks when possible.
- Provide high quality customer support.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced team.
- Interest In Technology / Cloud Computing.
- Presentation, communication, and technical leadership.
- Fundamental knowledge of servers/computers hardware, networks, and software.
- Experience and working knowledge of Linux, VMware, Hyper-V, and related OS variants.
- Openstack / Cloudstack / Cloud platform knowledge.
Interested Candidates -- Please Send Resume and Salary requirements to Jobs@ManagedWay.com
The ManagedWay Internship Program is designed to engage college students in the practical application of a major technical study and to familiarize interns with the interactions and requirements of the Information Technology and Internet Services industry. Internships are designed to introduce and build essential hands-on skills that differ from those attained in the academic arena and help to enhance the transition from student to professional. Interns are assigned duties that will provide a broad, well-rounded learning experience within their chosen disciplines. Internship opportunities are available at most locations.
To qualify, you must meet the following specific education and experience requirements.
You must have a minimum of 60 credits completed, and be pursuing a degree in one of the following programs:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Network Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
Interested Candidates -- Please reply with resume and copy of transcripts to Jobs@ManagedWay.com